January 15, 2017
NYC Restaurant Week returns on Monday, January 23, and runs through Friday, February 10. Read more...
December 6, 2016
The holiday season is here and it's time to start thinking about tipping for services in our apartment buildings. For those livi… Read more...
December 6, 2016
We buy gifts for our loved ones but how often do we remember those in need who we could all MAKE A DIFFERENCE for? There are wo… Read more...
Ross Ellis, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Ross Ellis is an award-winning agent with Halstead Property. For over 12 years, Ross has helped people find their dream homes.
Featured and quoted in New York Daily News, CBS Money Watch, International Homes Magazine and well-respected real estate trade publications. Ross’s comprehensive market knowledge, persistent and strategic negotiating skills and commitment to each and every client are the keys to her success, which result in client satisfaction and referrals.
Her expertise and love of real estate, combined with being a great listener and communicator and her strong attention to detail insures a great outcome for her clients… both buyers or sellers... Read More ...
- Halstead Property 2Q14 Residential Manhattan Market Report
- Empty Nesters are making the move to Manhattan
- Modern architecture vs WWII architecture on Sutton Place
- Historic Brill Building: soon to hit market
- JOIN Halstead‚ AND ROSS ELLIS TO HELP STOMP OUT BULLYING
- New York Summer Restaurant Week: 20 days of dining July 16th to August 10th
- New York, New York! It's a dog's city!
- Dear Santa from a Savvy NYC Real Estate Agent, Child Advocate and Philanthropist
- BROOKE ASTOR'S APARTMENT SELLS HALF OF THE $46M ASKING PRICE
- Manhattan's Most Expensive Megamansion No Longer The Most Expensive
- Renting an Apartment in Manhattan
- The High Line: the second phase
- Manhattan's famed Sloane mansion going on the auction block
- 3 of top 10 most expensive U.S. homes sold in Manhattan
- NYS real estate agency law: Have you heard about the changes?
- First time home buyers: How to make an offer
- Real estate agents: Ask to see their license so you know they are professional and legitimate
- New York Luxury Real-Estate
- A Tour of Just a Few of Manhattan's Neighborhoods
- Big Apple buyers return to snatch up prime Manhattan real estate